By LearningExpress Editors
The sentence crowning glory part on standardized exams, specifically the SAT 1 examination, is frequently pointed out as a hassle part for even the simplest test-takers. Examinees get test-targeted vocabulary perform inquiries to ranking higher with LearningExpress' sequence, ability Builder in concentration. This really good drill ebook presents the centred perform worthwhile for test-taking luck. Plus, all solutions are defined, utilizing phrases that make clear context, major principles, issues, and demanding pondering abilities for powerful learning and confident reinforcement. virtually each standardized try out in vocabulary, together with civil carrier checks, includes studying comprehension questions. every one perform includes 50 questions, and solution reasons stick with every one part.
Read or Download 501 Sentence Completion Questions PDF
Best counseling books
In accordance with the us division of security, via the tip of 1993 there have been 2,036,646 reservists and relatives and 3,343,235 energetic responsibility and relatives for a complete of 5,379,781 humans laid low with the army. seeing that then, a result of clash in Iraq, the numbers have dramatically elevated.
This article presents scholars with an outline of the counseling occupation, together with info on what counseling is, the historical past of counseling, theoretical orientations, counseling purposes concerns. The text's particular student-oriented concentration engages scholars in exploring their reasons for desirous to be a counselor.
"Written as an creation to the sector of habit counseling, this article coversthe basic wisdom, knowing, and abilities essential to counselpeople who're suffering from dependancy. Drs. Brooks and McHenry providea straight forward, compassionate, and holistic method of remedy andrecovery, from the foremost theoretical underpinnings, to evaluate anddiagnosis, to relapse prevention and spirituality.
Hugely sensible and obtainable, this booklet exhibits tips on how to synthesize complicated information regarding baby and adolescent psychological illnesses into clinically precious, dynamic case formulations. techniques and instruments are supplied for studying the organic, mental, social, cultural, non secular, and developmental components which may be contributing to the problems of consumers a long time 4-18.
- Developing Person-Centred Counselling (Developing Counselling series)
- Breaking negative relationship patterns: a schema therapy self-help and support book
- Multicultural Encounters: Case Narratives from a Counseling Practice (Multicultural Foundations of Psychology and Counseling, 1)
- Competence-based Vocational and Professional Education: Bridging the Worlds of Work and Education
- Assessment for Intervention: A Problem-Solving Approach (The Guilford School Practitioner Series)
Extra info for 501 Sentence Completion Questions
Senile 52. The curious crowd gathered to watch the irate customer ______ about the poor service he received in the restaurant. a. antiquate b. trivialize c. rant d. placate e. fetter 17 501 Sentence Completion Questions 53. The man’s ______ driving resulted in a four-car pile-up on the freeway. a. burdensome b. charismatic c. exceptional d. boastful e. negligent 54. Ron didn’t know the rules of rugby, but he could tell by the crowd’s reaction that it was a critical ______ in the game. a. acclamation b.
Fortuitous e. tensile 60. The settlers found an ideal location with plenty of ______ land for farming and a mountain stream for fresh water and irrigation. a. candid b. provincial c. arable d. timid e. quaint 61. The ______ seventh-grader towered over the other players on his basketball team. a. gangling b. studious c. mimetic d. abject e. reserved 19 501 Sentence Completion Questions 62. Carson was at ﬁrst ﬂattered by the ______ of his new colleagues, but he soon realized that their admiration rested chieﬂy on his connections, not his accomplishments.
36. c. ) means disposed to cause distress or inﬂict suffering intentionally; inclining to produce death; an injurious inﬁltration. 37. c. ) means of questionable authenticity or doubtful authority; ﬁctitious, false. 38. e. ) is to put off from day to day. 15 501 Sentence Completion Questions 39. c. ) means unspoken yet understood. 40. b. ) means the highest or farthest point, culmination; the point in its orbit where a satellite is at the greatest distance from the body it is orbiting. 41. b. ) means rejoicing; expressing joyfulness; exulting.
501 Sentence Completion Questions by LearningExpress Editors