By K. Tanaka, S. Iijima
Carbon Nanotubes and Graphene is a well timed moment version of the unique Science and know-how of Carbon Nanotubes. up-to-date to incorporate extended insurance of the practise, purification, structural characterization, and customary program components of unmarried- and multi-walled CNT buildings, this paintings compares, contrasts, and, the place acceptable, unitizes CNT to graphene. This much improved moment variation reference helps wisdom discovery, construction of impactful carbon study, encourages transition among study fields, and aids the formation of emergent functions. New chapters surround fresh advancements within the theoretical remedies of digital and vibrational buildings, and magnetic, optical, and electric solid-state homes, delivering an important base to analyze. present and strength functions of either fabrics, together with the possibility for large-scale synthesis of graphene, organic buildings, and versatile electronics, also are seriously discussed.
- Updated dialogue of houses, constitution, and morphology of organic and versatile digital purposes aids primary wisdom discovery
- Innovative parallel specialise in nanotubes and graphene permits you to examine from the successes and screw ups of, respectively, mature and emergent associate study disciplines
- High-quality figures and tables on actual and mathematical functions expertly summarize key info - crucial if you would like fast, seriously appropriate data
Read Online or Download Carbon Nanotubes and Graphene, Second Edition PDF
Best nonfiction_12 books
"Professor Michael B. McElroy leads a complete exam of power, together with its historical past, use on the earth at the present time, and environmental consequences"--Container.
This commonplace describes chrome steel, ring-type, slip-on flanges and blind flanges to be used along side chrome steel pipe utilized in water provider, together with fabrics, layout, manufacture, inspection, and checking out. the aim of this usual is to supply minimal fabric requisites and dimensions for numerous stainless steel flanges for attachment to stainless steel piping platforms.
Libraries are continually in danger. each day, many libraries and their collections are broken via fireplace, flooding, excessive winds, energy outages, and felony behaviour. each library wishes a plan to guard its employees, websites and collections, together with yours. catastrophe making plans for Libraries offers a pragmatic advisor to constructing a accomplished plan for any library.
- The Principles of LiquidFeedback
- Turnpike Phenomenon and Infinite Horizon Optimal Control
- Underground Pipeline Corrosion
- The practice of Dzogchen in the Zhang-Zhung tradition of Tibet : translations from the Bonpo Dzogchen practice manual : The Gyalwa Chaktri of Druchen Gyalwa Yungdrung and The seven-fold cycle of the clear light, the dark retreat practice from the Zhang-zh
- Unveiling rare diversity by integrating museum, literature, and field data
- Norms of Word Association
Additional resources for Carbon Nanotubes and Graphene, Second Edition
REFERENCES  Saito R, Dresselhaus G, Dresselhaus MS. Physical properties of carbon nanotubes. London: Imperial College Press; 1998.  Saito R, Fujita M, Dresselhaus G, Dresselhaus MS. Electronic structure of chiral graphene tubules. Appl Phys Lett 1992;60:2204–6.  Izard N, Kazaoui S, Hata K, Okazaki T, Saito T, Iijima S, et al. Semiconductor-enriched single wall carbon nanotube networks applied to field effect transistors. Appl Phys Lett 2008;92(243112):1–3.  Arnold M, Green A, Hulvat J, Stupp S, Hersam M.
23] Maeda Y, Kanda M, Hashimoto M, Hasegawa T, Kimura S, Lian Y, et al. Dispersion and separation of small-diameter single-walled carbon nanotubes. J Am Chem Soc 2006;128: 12239–42.  Fagan JA, Becker ML, Chun J, Hobbie E. Length fractionation of carbon nanotubes using centrifugation. Adv Mater 2007;20:1609–13.  Yanagi K, Miyata Y, Kataura H. Optical and conductive characteristics of metallic singlewall carbon nanotubes with three basic colors; cyan, magenta, and yellow. Appl Phys Express 2008;1(034003):1–3.
58] Arnold M, Suntivich J, Stupp S, Hersam M. Hydrocynamic characterization of surfactant encapsulated carbon nanotubes using an analytical ultracentrifuge. ACS Nano 2008;2:2291–300.  Nair N, Kim W, Braatz R, Strano M. Dynamics of surfactant-suspended single-walled carbon nanotubes in a centrifugal field. Langmuir 2008;24:1790–5. 38 Carbon Nanotubes and Graphene  Yurekli K, Mitchell C, Krishnamoorti R. Small-angle neutron scattering from surfactantassisted aqueous dispersions of carbon nanotubes.
Carbon Nanotubes and Graphene, Second Edition by K. Tanaka, S. Iijima