By No author
This Congress quantity has develop into even as a Memorial to Aage Bentzen who used to be born December thirteen, 1894 in Ordrup and died ]une four, 1953 in Copenhagen. He used to be President of the foreign association of previous testomony students and a member of the Editorial Board of Vetus Testamentum from 1950 until eventually hls demise.
Read or Download Congress Volume Copenhagen 1953 PDF
Similar architecture books
Synopsis from Amazon:
Sustainable environmental keep watch over via development design
Heating, Cooling, and lighting fixtures is the ordinary textual content on environmental keep an eye on platforms with the emphasis on sustainable layout. by means of detailing the numerous components that give a contribution to the relaxation in a development, this ebook is helping architects reduce mechanical structures and effort utilization over the lifetime of the construction through siting, construction layout, and landscaping to maximise traditional heating, cooling, and lighting fixtures. This new fourth variation contains new info on built-in layout techniques and designing for the Tropics. assets contain priceless case stories, checklists, diagrams, and a spouse web site that includes extra situations, a picture financial institution, and teacher materials.
Designing structures that require much less power to warmth, cool, and light-weight skill permitting the ordinary power of the solar and wind to lessen the load at the mechanical and electric structures. easy layout judgements relating to dimension, orientation, and shape have a good influence at the sustainability, price, and luxury of a construction. Heating, Cooling, and lighting fixtures offers specified tips for every section of a layout undertaking. Readers will:Understand the idea that of sustainability as utilized to strength sources
Review the elemental rules of thermal convenience, and the serious function of climate
Learn the basics of sunlight responsive layout, together with lively and passive sunlight platforms in addition to photovoltaics
Discover how siting, architectural layout, and landscaping can lessen the necessities for mechanical and electric systems
In sustainable layout, mechanical, and electric structures will be used to simply accomplish what the architect couldn't through the layout of the development itself. With this in brain, designers require a accomplished knowing of either the houses of strength and the human components keen on thermal convenience. Heating, Cooling, and lights is the entire, industry-leading source for designers attracted to sustainable environmental control.
To make feel of the realm, we're continuously attempting to position issues in context, even if our surroundings is actual, cultural, or whatever else altogether. Now that we are living between electronic, always-networked items, apps, and locations, context is extra advanced than ever--starting with "where" and "who" we're.
Acclaimed artist Kenneth Goldsmith’s thousand web page appealing homage to manhattan City
popular poet and conceptual artist Kenneth Goldsmith collects an important collection of quotations approximately manhattan urban within the 20th century. This kaleidoscopic montage from thousands of resources is a literary adoration of latest York because the capital of the area, and was once encouraged by means of Walter Benjamin’s unfinished masterpiece, The Arcades undertaking, a compendium of quotations approximately nineteenth-century Paris.
Goldsmith brings jointly an important archive of quotations approximately sleek big apple from novels, histories, newspapers, memoirs, letters, ads and extra not likely assets, all prepared into lyrical and philosophical different types. the result's a magisterial and poetic historical past of latest York within the 20th century, and a unprecedented, one of a kind publication of experimental literature.
Peter Zumthor is in all probability the main leading edge ecu architect operating this present day. His initiatives encourage enthusiasm with their exactitude, their poetry, and their appreciably self sustaining aesthetics and vocabulary of shape. This ebook, exquisitely designed to the architect's exacting criteria, is the 1st whole survey of Zumthor's oeuvre.
- Entre Mécanique et Architecture / Between Mechanics and Architecture
- Trends in Enterprise Architecture Research: 5th International Workshop, TEAR 2010, Delft, The Netherlands, November 12, 2010. Proceedings
- Texts and Monuments for the Christian Domus Ecclesiae in Its Environment (Social Origins of Christian Architecture)
- The Shop Wisdom of D. E. Johnson
- The Tropical House: Cutting Edge Design in the Philippines
- The Home Shop Machinist Projects Eight
Additional resources for Congress Volume Copenhagen 1953
1) In any such discussion, then, the following synonyms or apparent synonyms must be used with caution if not entirely excluded: (i) inexact synonyms, such as na/a < 'planted' and Jä~al 'transplanted', which are really distinct even though they may be confused in usage; (ü) by-forms, such as ma'as = masah = masas 'melted', even though one or other has only been traced otherwise in Aramaic, since aU will or may have existed side by side in Hebrew 2); (üi) ephemeralloan-words introduced at a late date but not found in post-BibJicalliterature, such as maba' for mabaf 'struck' 3); (iv) synonyms described as Aramaic solelyon the strength of Judaeo-Aramaean sources, which may weU be aramaized Hebrew words; (v) merely descriptive terms used as substitutes for the proper word, such as raha~ 'boisterousness' for 'ocean', or occurring merely as proper names, such asy·mîmah foryonah 'dove;' (vi) special words introduced for the purpose of the story, such as man for mah 'what' and fah'~û for <é~ah 'testimony'.
Von da aus wird sich wohl richtig auch der jöm bël'ka Ps cx 3, ebenso wie das viel umdisputierte belkab bzw. 14 erklären. Bei der betreffenden Kultszene kam offensichtlich ein bestimmtes Tor in Frage; so richtig das Ketib Ob. 11 (cf 13), wogegen das Qere eher auf ein Kriegsereignis zu weisen scheint, in Einstimmung mit der Septuaginta, aber inkonsequent im Vergleich mit 13. - Das Loswerfen als Bestandteil des Neujahrsfestes braucht keine nähere Erklärung. Hier wird es zwar dem Feind zugeschrieben, aber das bedeutet einen weiteren Beweis, dass es sich um einen übermenschlichen Feind handelt, der sich das Recht aneignen kann, an Gottes Stelle zu entscheiden - allerdings nur solange es ihm J ahwä gewährt.
XXVI 348-9). Jb. xxxiv 6. qr bi hryq )br )1 bbl M! b! )mh qryh (2) (1,2,3,4) grm (1, 2, 3) zmn (1,2) br bJr (1) kip (2) )try (1,2) 'm (1,2, 3) (1,4) (2,4) (4) (3,4) I (1,2,3,4» (1,2,3,4) (1,3) (1,3) (1, 3,4) (3,4) (2,3,4) (3,4) (1,3,4) (1,3) (1,2,3,4) (3,4) (1,3) (1,3) (3,4) (1,3) (1,2,3, 4) (2,3,4) (3,4) (3,4) (3,4) (3,4) (3,4) (3,4) (2,3) 33 'took' 'drank' 'measured' 'went round' 'counted' 'scattered' 'was complete' 'lied' 1) 'put' 'drew (a sword)' 'wing' 'God' 'cord' 'month' 'was sick' 'staff' 'slave-girl' 'city' 'bone' 'time' 'open country' 'flesh' 'shoulder' 'I' 'with' (iü) words drawn from a non-Aramaic souree: bgd br!
Congress Volume Copenhagen 1953 by No author